Fine Art Prints
- Sheila Vander Wier is now offering fine art prints in both Canvas, Fine Art Paper and Poster directly to her fans and collectors.
- These prints are created on artist-selected canvas, with inks and finishes that Sheila Vander Wier has determined most closely capture the look of her original paintings and use the finest inks available. The high-quality canvas provides a consistent and smooth printing surface that allows for an incredibly wide color gamut, while still offering the traditional look and feel of artist canvas. The satin finish ensures full colour saturation.
- There is no embellished texture applied to the prints • Canvas prints are offered in rolled or pre-stretched frames. The framing option includes a wooden floater black frame. You can select to add a frame from the menu. The sizes indicated are for the canvas print only (please add 1″ to the dimension for the floater frame.
Description of the Materials
- Canvas artist-selected canvas has stood the test of time. These timeless pieces offer the soft, woven texture that compliments almost any d cor. Canvas has a textured finish with a slight sheen to the finished product. The edges will be wrapped with a mirrored image and the frame depth is 1.5 inches. There is an option to get a Black Matte Floater Frame for additional costs. Either way, all canvases will arrive ready to hang.
- Fine Art Paper My fine art prints use pigment-based ink on archival quality paper and are of the highest quality that is often compared to water colour paper. Protection and careful handling is required as the surface of print can mark/scratch easily. This option is popular among artists looking for the best colour and gradient accuracy to the original piece with a matte look, and will offer the closest possible reproduction of the original painted work. This print will be rolled and shipped in tubes for safety. They come with a 1 inch white border, and are ready for framing. Poster print is your most affordable option. Printed on glossy heavy paper with white border for maximum framing options
- When you buy an original painting or limited edition print, you buy the physical object to have and enjoy. You own only the artwork, not the copyright to it. The owner of the artwork does not own the right to reproduce the painting in any method either for profit or any other purpose. Reproductions remain with the artist
Copyright 2022 All rights reserved, Sheila Vander Wier Fine Art